This amplifier has been mechanically refurbished and stress tested and is fully functional. There may be signs of light use including scratches and light gouging.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Double Sided SMT Epoxy PCB
- 1-Ohm Stable Circuit
- Two Amp Linkable Function: Output Master and Input Slave
- Efficiency: 86% 4-Ohm at 1000Hz
- 24dB/Oct Variable Crossover Slope
- 24dB/Oct Variable Subsonic Crossover Slope
- Multi-Wat Protection Circuitry (Thermal, Over-current, Spearer Short, Spearer DC Protection)
- RCA Input and RCA Master Output to RCA Slave Input
- Input Sensitivity: 6V - 0.2V
- Subsonic Crossover Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 30Hz-250Hz
- 0 Gauge Power Supply Connectors
- Signal / Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Damping Factor: +150
- Tested Voltage and THD: 14.4V and less than 1% THD
- Operating Voltage: DC 10V-16V Power Input
All amplifiers sold by The Amp Lab come with a standard 90 day warranty.
** May show signs of use and cosmetic defects.
ReviewsJoe KGreat amp, was shipped promptly and has been working pretty solidly, pushing some Sundown Sa 8 V3s.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: UR-SAE-2000DUPC:Manufacturer Part Number SAE-2000DWidth: 12.00 (in)Height: 6.00 (in)Depth: 28.00 (in)