This is a small monoblock amplifier made by Sundown Audio. The cosmetic condition of the amplifier depends on the rating. See our rating scale below. The pictures contained in this ad are to be somewhat representative of their cosmetic rating, but again are stock pictures. This amplifier may or may not come with the original box, manual, or bass knob. If you would like a bass knob, please send us a message and ask us to include one with your amp at the time of purchase. This amplifier may be used or refurbished, in either case, the amp will have been fully stress tested and fully functional.
A: An amplifier with an A rating will be in good cosmetic condition, with little sign of use. It may have marks on the mounting feet and very minor signs of use.
B: An amplifier with a B rating will be in okay cosmetic condition. It may have some noticeable scratches and dings, but won't be covered in deep gouges.
C: Any amp that falls in to the C rating or below will have heavy cosmetic condition, including deep gouges, possibly broken plastic around terminals, and other ugly cosmetic defects. The amp will still be FULLY functional and perform the same as a new amp would.
Purchase the amp that fits the quality you need, they are priced accordingly.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Digital Class-D Linkable Monoblock Amplifier
- Power Output (Test Voltage 14.4 Volts):
- RMS Power 2-Ohms Linked: 1000W
- RMS Power 1-Ohm Mono: 600W
- RMS Power 2-Ohm Mono: 300W
- RMS Power 4-Ohm Mono: 150W
- MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- 1-Ohm Stable Load
- 24dB/Oct - Variable Low Pass Filter
- 24dB/Oct - Variable Subsonic Filter
- 12dB/Oct - Variable Bass Boost
- 180 Degree Variable Phase Shift
- 4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Voltage Speaker Short and DC Offset)
- Low Pass Frequency Crossover: 30Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Bass Boost - 45Hz: 0-12dB
- Phase Shift Control: 0-180 Degree
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 250Hz
- Input Sensitivity: 6 - 0.2 Volts
- Signal Noise Ratio: >100dB
- THD 4-Ohms: <0.5%
- Efficiency 4-OIhms: 86%
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 25A x 2
- Dimensions: 9.1" L x 8.5" W x 2.3" H
All amplifiers sold by The Amp Lab come with a standard 90 day warranty.
** May show signs of use and cosmetic defects.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 00002Manufacturer Part Number SAE-600DWidth: 10.00 (in)Height: 4.00 (in)Depth: 13.00 (in)