This is a small monoblock amplifier made by ZED Audio. This amplifier is in okay cosmetic condition, but does have noticeable scratches and dings. See the pictures for a full description of condition. This amplifier comes with the original box, but no bass knob or manual. This amplifier is in used condition.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Rated power is 750 watts into 4 ohm or 1.3Kilowatt into 2 ohm.
- Two Minotaurs bridged deliver 1.5Kilowatt into 8 ohm or 2.6 Kilowatt into 4 ohm.
- One, two or four input configuration.
- Two line outputs, one in phase for parallel operation and one out of phase for bridged operation.
- Industry first 48 dB per octave
- Linkwitz Riley High Pass crossover 10Hz-100Hz Low Pass 24 dB per octave
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover 45Hz-230Hz
- Phase control variable 0 to 180 degrees.
- Five band equalizer with constant Q response set at ISO-frequencies 25 Hz, 31 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz and 63 Hz.
- Preamplifier bypass for full range operation.
- Level control accommodates input levels up to 8.6v RMS.
- Pre-amplifiers utilize a fully isolated power supply for zero ground loops.
- Pre-amplifiers drive the main amplifiers in a fully balanced mode.
- Class D amplifier utilizes high-speed high current low gate charge MOSFETs.
Made in the USA
All amplifiers sold by The Amp Lab come with a standard 90 day warranty.
** May show signs of use and cosmetic defects.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: M10130243Manufacturer Part Number Minotaur IIIWidth: 13.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 21.00 (in)